The Roll of Excellence Scholarship is to honor students who take pride in their education, community and strive for financial success. Each year, Services Center Federal Credit Union will present six (6) scholarships to graduating members. These scholarships are $2,500 each and split into two (2) $1,250 checks, one for each semester.
Applications have closed for the 2018-19 academic year. Check back in fall 2018 for details on 2019-20 academic year scholarship opportunities.
- Six (6) $2,500 academic year scholarships
- Active Services Center FCU member in good standing
- Graduating high school senior enrolled in the SCFCU field of membership (Bon Homme, Douglas, Hutchinson, Yankton, Cedar, and Knox counties)
- Minimum 3.5 GPA or higher
- Complete application
- Personal written essay or video
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or community leader
- Sealed high school transcript mailed to Services Center FCU
- Proof of college enrollment
- Recent photo
- Maximum of a 500-word essay, or a 2-minute or less video describing yourself, activity or organization you are involved in and why it is important to you.
Emily Novak, Yankton High School
Kyla Konfrst, Parkston High School
Alexander Palecek, Yankton High School
Matthew Schaefer, Cedar Catholic High School
Robyn Schramm, Yankton High School
Chloe Wegehaupt, Parkston High School