The Roll of Excellence Scholarship is to honor students who take pride in their education, community and strive for financial success. Each year, we will present six (6) $2,500 scholarships to graduating members.
How to Apply
Students can apply for the Roll of Excellence Scholarship online before April 1, 2020.
- Active Services Center FCU member in good standing
- Graduating high school senior enrolled in the SCFCU field of membership (Holt, Knox, Cedar, Wheeler, Antelope, Pierce, Wayne, Boone, Madison, Stanton and Platte counties in Nebraska, as well as, Bon Homme, Yankton, Clay, Douglas, Hutchinson, Turner and Lincoln counties in South Dakota)
- Minimum 3.5 GPA or higher
What’s Needed to Apply
- Completed application
- Personal written essay or video
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or community leader
- Proof of college enrollment
- Recent photo – digital image preferred
- Sealed high school transcript mailed to Services Center FCU
Personal Essay/Video Requirements
Maximum of a 500-word essay, or a 2-minute or less video describing yourself, activity or organization you are involved in and why it is important to you.
Services Center FCU, Attention: Roll of Excellence
Mailing Address: PO Box 704, Yankton, SD 57078
Erika Bruna, Bon Homme High School
Kim Weber, Parkston High School
Katie Hammond, Yankton High School
Kasey Erickson, Yankton High School
Bryce Dangler, Yankton High School
Jess Jussel, Yankton High School