The SCFCU mobile app is an easy, secure way to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere using your mobile phone or electronic device.
What You Can Do
Whether you need to review your account balances, pay a bill from your checking account, or need current rates on auto loans, the mobile app puts your account information at your fingertips.
- Review account balances and history
- Deposit a check with mobile deposit
- Schedule and make loan payments
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Control your cards – turn on/off SCFCU debit or credit cards if your card becomes lost or stolen
- Apply for an SCFCU loan
- Find branch locations and hours
- Contact SCFCU
Not an Online Banking User?
Sign up for Online Banking today! Simply stop in any of our branches or call a Member Service Representative at 800-491-4309.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit your check(s) using a mobile phone free of charge. Members must register and qualify to use this service. Registration takes up to 72 hours. Some members may not qualify.
- Below the endorsement, write “Mobile Deposit SCFCU” and the deposit date.
- Hold camera steady and directly above the check(s). The image must be clear and in focus.
- Mobile deposited funds are typically available within two business days. Keep your check(s) for 7-10 days to verify it has posted.
|Max amount per deposit||$2,500|
|Max daily amount||$5,000|
|Max deposits per day||3|
|Max total within 30 day cycle||$10,000|