We are creating some #EverydayMagic with a rarely seen “unicorn” opportunity especially for our member-owners.
- As low as 0% APR for up to 9 months* when you open or use your SCFCU Mastercard® or Visa® card account from August 1 through October 31, 2019. The variable APR will return to as low as 12.50% APR after April 30, 2020.
- Valid for all purchases AND balance transfers, too!
It’s a great way to consolidate debt by transferring balances from high-interest cards into one easy-to-manage payment. Your card will also include:
- $0 fraud liability**
- No annual fee
- As low as 12.5% APR* after the introductory period
- EMV chip for enhanced security
- Unlimited transfers up to your line of credit
- Only $5 balance transfer fee
Simply use your SCFCU credit card, apply online or at a branch to get started. Once your credit card account is open and active, you’ll be able to make purchases or initiate balance transfers immediately.
*The 0.00% APR applies to purchases and balance transfers made during the qualifying transaction period (August 1, 2019 through October 31, 2019). All purchases, net of returns, qualify for the promotional APR. The promotional rate will remain in effect until April 30, 2020, thereafter, the standard variable rate of 12.50% APR for purchases and balance transfer applies. Except for existing SCFCU loans, all balance transfers qualify for the promotional APR. There is a $5 Balance Transfer Fee. Membership eligibility requirements and membership fees may apply; please call (800-491-4309) or visit SCFCU.net to confirm eligibility. This promotional rate is available for a limited time, and rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Cash Advance Fee is $5. Foreign Transaction Fee is 1.0%. APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is effective August 1, 2019 and is subject to change. APR is variable and will adjust based on the Prime Rate.
***Mastercard Zero Liability Protection: https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/about-mastercard/what-we-do/terms-of-use/zero-liability-terms-conditions.html
Visa Zero Liability Protection: https://www.visa.com/chip/personal/security/zero-liability.jsp