No matter where your adventure takes you, our Mastercard Credit Card give you everything you need for purchasing power.
- No annual fee
- Lower fees
- Balance transfers at same interest rate
- Cash advances at same interest rate
- Use worldwide where Mastercard is accepted
Turn your SCFCU Credit Card on and/or off if your card becomes lost or stolen with the SCFCU Mobile App
Lost or Stolen
To report a lost or stolen card during business hours call 605.665.4309 or 800.491.4309.
After business hours, call:
Mastercard Hotline 800.528.2273
Visa Hotline 800.847.2911
You can choose to receive alerts when your debit or credit card is used for purchases over a specified amount, online transactions, purchases outside the United States, and more. You can even customize the purchase amount threshold—for example, setting it to only receive alerts for purchases above $50.
To set up your Activity Alerts, ensure your SCFCU app has been updated through Apple or Google Play, then:
- Logon to the app
- Select Enable Push Notifications
- Select Edit Alert Settings
- Select which card you want to modify
- Select Enable Activity Alerts
- Repeat these same steps for each card you want protected
Available SCFCU Credit Card
|Mastercard Credit Card||12.50%||Apply Now|
Current Credit Card Fees
|Late Payment||$10 or less|
|SCFCU Card Replacement||$10|
See our credit card disclosures.
Secured Credit Card
A healthy credit score is a key to a successful financial future. If you are looking for a safe way to build or rebuild your credit score, our Secured Credit Cards are a great option for you.
- Excellent opportunity to build or rebuild credit history
- Flexible credit lines based on a security deposit
- Low annual fee
How to Protect Your Card Information
Credit and debit card fraud occurs through a variety of channels. Here are a few things you can do to protect your information:
- Carry only the cards you need.
- Cover your hand when entering your PIN.
- Check for skimmers on ATMS or gas pumps before inserting your card.
- Be cautious when using your card for online shopping or gaming. Make sure the site is secure and legitimate.
- Don’t save card information in your web browser.
- Never give your card information over the phone. Unless you initiated the call and trust the company.
- Never leave the tip or total line on a signed receipt blank. These may be changed after you signed the receipt.
All fees and Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are declared by The Board of Directors of Services Center Federal Credit Union and are subject to change anytime. The APR will vary with the market based on Prime Rate.