No matter where your adventure takes you, our Mastercard and Visa Credit Cards give you everything you need for purchasing power.
- No annual fee
- Lower fees
- Balance transfers at same interest rate
- Cash advances at same interest rate
- Use worldwide where Mastercard or Visa are accepted
Turn your SCFCU Credit Cards on and/or off if your card becomes lost or stolen with the SCFCU Mobile App
Available SCFCU Credit Cards
|Mastercard Credit Card||0.00%||Download Application|
|Visa Credit Card||0.00%||Download Application|
Current Credit Card Fees
|Late Payment||$10 or less|
|SCFCU Card Replacement||$10|
Secured Credit Card
A healthy credit score is a key to a successful financial future. If you are looking for a safe way to build or rebuild your credit score, our Secured Credit Cards are a great option for you.
- Excellent opportunity to build or rebuild credit history
- Flexible credit lines based on a security deposit
- Low annual fee
How to Protect Your Card Information
Credit and debit card fraud occurs through a variety of channels. Here are a few things you can do to protect your information:
- Carry only the cards you need.
- Cover your hand when entering your PIN.
- Check for skimmers on ATMS or gas pumps before inserting your card.
- Be cautious when using your card for online shopping or gaming. Make sure the site is secure and legitimate.
- Don’t save card information in your web browser.
- Never give your card information over the phone. Unless you initiated the call and trust the company.
- Never leave the tip or total line on a signed receipt blank. These may be changed after you signed the receipt.
All fees and Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are declared by The Board of Directors of Services Center Federal Credit Union and are subject to change anytime. The APR will vary with the market based on Prime Rate.