All SCFCU Checking Accounts include a FREE* Mastercard or Visa Debit Card.
- No monthly or annual fee
- Easy and convenient to use
- Safer than carrying cash or checks
- Use worldwide where Mastercard or Visa are accepted
- Transactions are withdrawn directly from your checking account
- No per transaction charge on SCFCU ATMs
- Overdraft Protection available
How to Get a Card
Simply stop in any of our branches or call a Member Service Representative at 800-491-4309 to learn how to get your FREE* Mastercard or Visa Debit Card.
*Replacement cards are subject to a $10 fee.
Debit Card Roundup
Build your savings by automatically “rounding up” each debit card purchase with Debit Card Roundup
Turn your SCFCU Debit Cards on and/or off if your card becomes lost or stolen with the SCFCU Mobile App
How to Protect Your Card Information
Credit and debit card fraud occurs through a variety of channels. Here are a few things you can do to protect your information:
- Carry only the cards you need.
- Cover your hand when entering your PIN.
- Check for skimmers on ATMS or gas pumps before inserting your card.
- Be cautious when using your card for online shopping or gaming. Make sure the site is secure and legitimate.
- Don’t save card information in your web browser.
- Never give your card information over the phone. Unless you initiated the call and trust the company.
- Never leave the tip or total line on a signed receipt blank. These may be changed after you signed the receipt.